What I Do With My Life

Greetings Fellow Denizens of the Blogosphere,

Just in case you don't know me I'm Eugene Martin Grygo and mostly I work as a journalist, marketing writer and playwright.

Over the past decade, I have also worked as a comedy writer, nonfiction book editor, songwriter and producer/developer of trade show panels and other live events.

I have lived in New York since 1997 and cannot believe that 15 years have flown by.

I have been writing about information technology (IT)  since 1987. Since 1997, I have developed an expertise in covering financial technology management issues.
I became a real freelancer in 2009. Since then, I have authored in-depth research reports, and developed marketing collateral for financial technology companies and mainstream IT providers. I have also served as a ghostwriter for blogs by executives, covered spot news and written news analysis features.

I also helped launch an online newsletter www.ftfnews.com about the post-trade operations challenges faced by securities firms. This is a news service for Financial Technologies Forum, an upstart events company.

I have gathered my journalism accomplishments into a new website:  http://www.fintechwriter.com/Welcome.html

In addition to my decades as journalist,am currently working on the libretto for an opera and honing my skills as a lyricist and singer/songwriter.
I have compiled information about my theater work at http://www.eugenegrygo.com/
I think that with my work in theater and journalism I am always trying to tell the truth so that we find the connections that bind us rather than tear us apart.

This is just the beginning of what will be far more personal postings than those for my clients.

cheers,

Eugene M. Grygo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Blithe Séance in the BOO! Short Play Festival